- Specially designed for ducks
- Fully automated, precise removal of viscera pack
- Highly efficient, labor saving evisceration
- Optimal functioning with virtually no damage to organs such as livers
- Consistent performance
Good evisceration is essential for safeguarding the end product quality. Marel Poultry’s evisceration technology offers solutions for all processing capacities up to 6,000 ducks per hour.
Placed in-line after the vent opening machine, the eviscerator removes the entire viscera pack in a single, automated operation from the body cavity.
The removal of the viscera pack (heart, liver, gizzard and intestines) is executed by a drawing arm which enters into the product through the abdominal cavity opening. When the arm is completely inside, it slightly moves and moves upwards again, while extracting the entire intestine pack out of the product.
After this the eviscerator hangs the viscera pack over the breast side of the duck, ensuring total hygiene and preventing contamination.
A low-pressure spray nozzle cleans the product and intestine pack as they are discharged from the machine. Equipment parts which have been in contact with the product are thoroughly cleaned after each operation, also to prevent contamination.
- Rotary machine with 15 units
- Specialized evisceration for ducks
- Fully hygienic operation without any contamination
- Absolutely no damage to intestine pack
- Spray nozzles for low-pressure cleaning of product and viscera pack
- High pressure cleaning of 'contact' parts during each processing cycle
- A guard for safety and for prevention of soiling the surroundings
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Available in left and right hand versions
- Overload protection
For more information, contact your local marel representative today