SK 14-410 Poultry Skinner
The SK 14-410 conveyorized Turkey Skinner removes thin skins and membrane from poultry products without the loss of valuable meat.
The skinner is designed to produce high yields for a variety of turkey products. Output capacities range from 60-140 pcs/min for chicken products such as air chilled bone-in thighs, boneless whole legs, and air chilled breast caps. Capacities for turkey products range from 15 – 50 pcs/min for bone-in thighs, single breast lobes and toupees.
The SK 14-410 Poultry Skinner is an update to the 9000A Poultry Skinner. It offers updated electronic and air systems, improved safety measures and a more hygienic design compared to the 9000A.
The overall design of the machines makes sanitation and maintenance easy due to an open and robust design. A wide range of set-ups are available for this machine that include various top feeds, water options and with or without a Townsend blade.
- Operational adjustments are easy allowing for high quality final products
- Heavy gauge structure resists damage and requires less maintenance
- Sealed cabinet improves sanitation, protects parts, requires less maintenance and less cleanup cost
- Keyed side panels provide easy and quick access to electrical and mechanical components reducing downtime
- Swivel casters make it easy to move around for cleanup and maintenance
- Optional caster heights, conveyor extensions and multi-height exit conveyor allow skinner to fit into existing lines
- Interlock belting for longer life span, improved sanitation, and easy repair or replacement
- Delrin rail supports improve sanitation and makes for smooth operation
- Machine disassembles quickly for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Interlocked hood and guards prevent access to moving parts
- Tapered and beveled parts shortens clean up time and results in less standing water
|Conveyor size||355.6mm (14”)||508mm (20”)|
|Length:||2157mm (85”)||2157mm (85”)|
|Height:||1282mm (51”)||1282mm (51”)|
|Width:||728.4mm (29”)||879.5mm (35”)|
- Total Power – 1.5 kW (2 HP)
- < 70dB
- 14” or 20” conveyor
- Belt Washer
- Conveyor Extensions
- Hood Assist
For more information, contact your local marel representative today