IRIS EV - Intelligent Reporting, Inspection & Selection
- State-of-the-art detection of all decisive quality aspects prior to chilling
- A more efficient production planning because of early insight in quality aspects
- Accurate front- and backside assessment, including legs
- Suitable for wet and dry products, standard or high value “special products”
- Easy to install, calibrate and use. Virtually no maintenance
IRIS EV (Intelligent reporting, inspection & selection system) is located in the Evisceration department, just before (pre-) chilling. It assesses whole products and its seven anatomic portions and makes all decisive quality aspects on product level available before chilling. You get time and tens of thousands of weighted products in the chilling process to make the perfect match with your customers’ purchase orders. You can optimize your production planning and put every product into its most profitable form, being whole bird selection or a cut-up line.
The IRIS EV system consists of a digital camera, LED lighting and advanced recognition software. It can assess size, shape, color and texture and all defects, like broken wings, red and blue bruises, faecal stains, remaining feathers, scratches and other skin damages on dry and wet products. Based on the settings, products will be quality graded very accurately.
- Digital imaging and advanced recognition software
- Fully integrated into Marel Poultry Innova plant-wide information and control system
- Can accurately determine the size of a bruise or length of a scratch
- Allows management to set very precise standards for downgrading
For more information, contact your local marel representative today