Marel Hopper Scales are designed for weighing a flow of products into batches for packing, dosing, distribution and yield monitoring. The unit consists of a stainless steel hopper, load cell and weighing indicator. The Hopper Scale is controlled by a software application, which normally runs on an M2200 indicator.
The M2200 Scale Indicator is operated with push buttons and a keypad, using a simple built-in menu system. The indicator has a large, bright weighing display, showing tare, grade number and other data. The display also has a large filling bar that clearly shows the packing status in real-time.
- User-friendly interface
- Can handle fresh or frozen products
- Robust–built to withstand harsh environments
- Connects to Innova software for real-time production monitoring
- Variety of standard solutions available to fit different pack-off applications
- Optional automatic infeed