Marel Hopper Scales are designed for weighing a continuous product flow into batches for packing and other purposes. The unit consists of a stainless steel hopper, load cell and weighing indicator. The Hopper Scale is controlled by a software application, which normally runs on an M2200 indicator.
The M2200 Scale Indicator is operated with push buttons and a keypad using a simple built-in menu system. The indicator has a large, bright weighing display showing tare, grade number and other data. The display also has a large filling bar that clearly shows the packing status in real-time.
- User-friendly interface
- Can handle fresh or frozen fish, poultry, or red meat
- Robust build to withstand harsh environments
- Can be used at sea and on land
- Connects to Innova software for real-time production monitoring
- Variety of standard solutions available to fit different pack-off applications
- Optional automatic infeed